Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Change of Heart

I thought the title for this post was witty, but  it's probably just lame, haha. You may have noticed a change in the past few days -the blog/shop/fb fan page names have all changed! I used to have everything titled "Hand of Fate" but I decided it was time to find something more fitting.

It started with the new shop name.

Nice right? I wanted a new name for it because I am hoping to expand my inventory into new realms in the coming months. I wanted something that was better suited for my new ventures. Jewelry will still be a main focus (although different styles and designs are on their way) but I also want to include more artsy things. Small paintings, collages, bookmarks, etc. That's not all though -deconstructed t-shirts should be making their way into the store soon as well. I love finding cool shirts from a thrift store and tearing it up to give it a more grungy, edgier look.

So the shop is where is started, but then I realized if I did that, I should change the name of my blog as well. Obviously I couldn't call it the same thing as the shop and after some brainstorming I decided on "Unlaced Heart." It sounds nice and encompasses what I do here quite well. I dig into my heart and mind and share it with you all. 

So, opinions on this new venture? I'd love to hear what my readers have to say.

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10