Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thrifty Thursday :D

I've found some awesome stuff recently. Liiiike...

I looove this bag. It's so pretty and useful.

Can you believe these were only 0.49$ each??

I fell in love with this pillow case immediately. Tigers are my favourite animal <3

Pretty sun candle holder.

DC skate shoes, in pretty good condition. Really happy about this find, I needed a new pair of skate shoes.

Unfortunately, money is really tight right now so I don't foresee much thrifting in the near future. I will however continue with these posts -I'll just share things I've thrifted in the past.

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

Lady Unlaced





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10