Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thrifted Finds

I've been thrifting a lot lately so I thought I'd share some of the stuff I've found in the past 2 weeks. I really want to get better about updating with my finds the day (or day after) I actually get them.

First and foremost I would like to start off with these babies:
Why yes, these are authentic, vintage Dr. Marten's that I found for 8$ in exactly my size! I have been wanting these exact shoes for ages, but they cost 120$ new. Yikes! When I found these on the shoe rack at Salvation Army I almost fainted with joy.

This is also one of my favourite recent finds. The picture really doesn't do it justice. It fits perfectly and has a nice flare to it. I want the weather to warm up so I can wear it.

I absolutely love pieces like this. They're lightweight, breathable in the summer, and sooo comfy. The store actually had a bunch of things like this, all in different colours and patterns. I have no idea why someone would get rid of such treasures!

The shirt I am wearing today! I paid 0.99$ for it and had to have it for obvious reasons.

I found some other neat stuff, too, including a Damon Salvatore shirt, a purple silky blouse, and a purple furry backpack that looks like it's from the 90s. And I am going out again today. My boyfriend and I are looking to find some ridiculous 80s prom clothes for the Zombie Prom event being held at my favourite nightclub. So excited for that!

That's all I have for thrift stuff, but before you leave, take a look at my two newest posts on shebudgets.com:
&

Lady Unlaced






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10