Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cemetery Excursion

I am so happy that it's finally back to that time of year when I can go outside and enjoy the weather with a good book. There's a lovely cemetery not too far from my college campus that is a great place for reading and taking pictures.

I'll admit, I don't go to school in the nicest city -it's got its perks though. I mean just look at this view.

It's just a crappy phone picture, but it really is beautiful, sans my awkward looking shadow, haha. I love going up there and just looking around. My school is in one of the hilliest cities in the United States, and when you get up somewhere high you can really see a lot. This is one of the best places for that.

It's also just a nice place to hang out.





Yeah, I'm that weird girl that hangs out in graveyards. I always have been. It's a habit I picked up from my mother actually. We've explored many a cemetery together, taking pictures, reading, and just enjoying the tombstones. I suppose death and graves freak a lot of people out, but I don't see cemeteries that way. To me they're peaceful. I'm just strange like that I guess, haha. 

One last one of my wonderful boyfriend reading Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen (which is a fabulous book by the way, you should read it!) 

Lady Unlaced






2 comments:

  1. my grandmother and grandfater are buried there. right at the top of a hill. Claire Testagrossa if you happen to ever see that stone. haven't been there in a while it is a beautiful cemetery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have come across it before. It really is lovely up there.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10