Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Roundup

Anyone got cool plans for the day/night? I wish I did, however, I am simply too busy (and broke) to party or anything like that. That doesn't mean I'm not going to share some cool Cinco de Mayo stuff though! 

This just amuses me. We celebrate it, but most people don't know why. Not that I'm saying you shouldn't have a good time!


How delicious does this cupcake look?


And of course you'll need a margarita recipe as well!
These are honestly one of my favourite drinks and one of the only ways I'll drink tequila.


Guacamole is also another love of mine <3
Find out how to make this one (as well as a yummy looking mango salsa!) here on A Beautiful Mess.


Here are some more Cinco de Mayo related things I've found:




Yes, that last picture is veggie tacos. Yum! I'm a vegetarian so no beef for me, but that does not mean I can't enjoy a good, meat-free taco.

Hope you all enjoy your day and get to do something fun.

Lady Unlaced







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10