Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May Goals!


May is a big month for me this year! I am finishing up the semester (finals, eek!) and I am moving into my first apartment with my super-fabulous-awesome boyfriend! I'm sooooo excited!

For the past four years I have been living with my grandfather while I'm not in school. But I'm getting to the end of college life and I decided it was time I moved out. My boyfriend was kind of in the same boat with his parents and we have been looking for a place to live for the past few months. This week something finally panned out and we should be moving into a lovely one bedroom apartment not far from campus within the coming weeks. :D

So my May Goals are...
Getting settled into the new place and all that jazz.
Updated both shops with nifty new items.
Secure a part time job.
Write more of my novel.
Take more time to meditate and reflect.
Start working out regularly again.

I have a bunch of other stuff I want to do and get done as well but listing it all at once makes me a tad stressed out. I'm just going to live life as it comes. I think this list is a good starting point though, and it gives me something to work for throughout the month.

What are your May plans?

Lady Unlaced



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10