Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May in Review

At the beginning of the month I made a post filled with all my goals for May. Looking back at the month I am mostly satisfied with how it went although I did not get as much done as I had hoped.

The big thing these past few weeks has definitely been the move. My boyfriend and I are now living together in our first home outside our families and it's super exciting! Unfortunately, moving is also stressful (money sucks you guys) but I think we've done okay considering. The rest of my stuff should be in by the end of this week and then all that's left for us to do is organize. I will try to get some pictures up of what it looks like when everything is put together. But in the meantime, here's a brief preview of what it looks like now, unpacked boxes, clutter and all!


Most of what's in those boxes are my books. I own a lot! And those are Halloween twinkle lights on top of the coffee box (which is also filled with books.)

I have also spent most of the month searching for a part time job in the area with no luck so far. I have a few more applications to follow up on, but if they aren't hiring I am going to have to start getting really creative with ways to make money. My online shops and job writing for shebudgets.com is not enough. Anyone need something (writing) edited? I can do it for a small fee, haha.

I also didn't update my shops as much as I wanted, but I do have the items for them, so that's something at least.

I haven't written much more in my novel, either, although that has been mostly due to lack of time on my part. 

I have been able to take more reflection time, although I am hoping to make it even more of a priority in the coming months. I need some serious meditation time to center myself and keep me going. 

Aaaand I have not worked out as regularly as I would have liked, although that comes down to a matter of time as well. I have been hooping whenever I can though, and me and my other half practiced quite a bit yesterday.

All in all it wasn't a bad month, but hopefully I can stay on task better in June. Check back for next months goals, I should have them posted soon!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10