Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tumblr Tuesday + Post Ideas

Tumblr has been aaaawesome lately!
(Heads up: Don't leave after all the pictures, I have things to ask!)








Sorry if that was a bit of an image overload, but I just couldn't make up my mind, haha!

Now on to part two of this post :D

I really want to expand this blog and cover more ground about my personal life and interests, but I'm not really sure where to start. I'm hoping to get a few more Thrifty Thursday posts in, and it's been forever since I did a Musical Monday post. But I want to know what you lovely readers would like to see.

Keep in mind that I'm a writer, jewelry-creator, wannabe artist who loves cats, magick, alternative fashion, Harry Potter and books. I have a lot of interests actually. So let me know what you want to see!

Lady Unlaced







2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes? You could do Recommended Reads, talk about trends in literature today (feminism in todays books and things), alternative fashion for less, how to get awesome cats, and you could do jewlery how-tos. In short- BLOG ALL THE THINGS! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "How to get awesome cats" xD I love you. That could be an interesting post. I'm all for the alternative fashion for less idea. Books recs are always good, too I suppose. I could do my own "Books to read before you die" list :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10