Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Crunch Time

It is that time of the college school year where classes are coming to an end and final exams are fast approaching. Technically, I only have one exam, but I do have an art project to finish, a personal essay to edit, and a 12-15 page seminar paper on William Blake and Radicalism to write. That last one is the real killer.

On top of all this I am trying to get moved into the new apartment me and my boyfriend just started renting. It's our first time moving away from our families and I couldn't be more excited about it! Definitely expect pictures once we get everything settled in.

So, in short, if my posts are a little fewer and farther between, all the things listed above are the reasons as to why. I will try to keep you all updated on things and share my randomness with you. A Tumblr Tuesday will definitely happen tomorrow, and hopefully I can squeeze in a few more things this week as well.

Anyone else feeling the pressure or impending finals? Best of luck to you if you are!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10