Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Flower Power :D

Yes, I am still in crunch-mode (I am only halfway done my massive paper due in a few days) but I thought I would take a quick minute to share a recent obsession of mine: Flower crowns!

I don't have any yet but I am hoping to change that soon. 

Kaley makes some seriously awesome flower crowns over on her etsy shop, Little Honey Pies.
Flower Garden Crown

Double Flower Garden Crown

Aren't they beautiful? I just started following Kaley's blog, Cold Hands + Warm Hearts and I love it. She's super-sweet and I suggest everyone pop over there and say hi.

And no, I didn't forget it's Mother's day, haha. I was lucky that I got to see my mom for a little bit today, which was nice because I really don't see her that often.

Lady Unlaced






3 comments:

  1. i really love the flower crowns too! etsy had one featured last week right? it led me to a bunch of others. i also like the elven looking ones with metal and stones like...

    http://www.etsy.com/listing/86017525/renaissance-princess-circlet

    that one! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually using one for my wedding next year and I will probably buy it from her. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10