Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Coursework Complete!

After lots of library time trying to finish up my seminar paper, some minor frustrations trying to get codes to work for my computer science final, and an awesome last class of paper presentations (with pizza, booze-cupcakes, and beer!) I am finally done with all my work for the semester! I just have to finish packing up my dorm room and move everything out and into the new apartment. Hurrah!

I am excited to be starting my summer. I am still looking for a part time job, as well as other writing jobs online. If anyone has any leads for that last one, please let me know!

I have so many summer plans, other than working, and I am super excited! New shop stuff will definitely make an appearance, and I plan to put some serious time into writing my novel. I also have some DIY projects I am itching to try as well as some art pieces I want to get done. I'm not actually much of an artist, but I would like to get better. I see painting in my future.

Anyone else got cool summer plans?

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10