Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Beltane Sale!


In honour of Beltane fast approaching you can now get 20% off any order over $20 with the code TAKE20 at checkout! How awesome is that? I should be adding new stuff in the next few days, so keep checking back and snag what you like.

I would love if you guys would share this image on your blog, pinterest, tumblr, facebook, etc. 

You can also now purchase a tracking number with your order. I have it set up as a separate listing here -just add it to your cart with everything else and when I ship your jewelry out you'll get a tracking number sent to you so that you can check up on the status of your package.

Manda Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10