Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Moving Update + Tumblr Tuesday

Moving is going well, although I wish it would just be done already. We have most everything into the new place but there are still some items that need to be moved and we need to clean up the old place. And do laundry. Plus we're dealing with my cat and Sue's cat learning to get along with each other. Eli is thrilled to have a cat friend, but unfortunately Tuscany is not as happy about it. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon enough.

Anyways, I know I haven't updated much this past week, but I thought I'd at least do a Tumblr Tuesday post so you all have some pictures to look at. Better than nothing, right? Haha.



freyjageist:

Chris Enos




And yes, that flower does look like a vagina

Hope everyone's week is going well thus far!

Lady Unlaced

1 comment:

  1. LOL, I was going to say that rose looked like a vagina.. dang.
    I like the cute witches cartoon.
    We just moved our cat and dog in together.. luckily they figured it out, I'm sure your kitties will too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10