Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thrifty Thursday // Mug Love

I found both these mugs awhile back and I love them both. I love mugs in general actually and I love finding good ones at the thrift store. I don't think I paid over a dollar for either of these. 





The Starbucks mug is soooo big, it's great for a big cup of coffee to get me going in the morning. Or a nice big soothing cup of tea at the end of the day. The elephant mug is smaller but just as wonderful! I usually drink black tea out of it during the day. Earl Grey is a favourite, although Chinese Oolong is probably the best as far as I'm concerned. So smooth and delicious!

Anyone thrift anything cool lately? Or have awesome mugs to share? I'd love to see.

Lady Unlaced

2 comments:

  1. oh how weird! i thought you simply had comments off.

    anyway, i'm a mug person. i find it very difficult to resist a nice mug at the thrift store.

    your elephant one is a great find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love that elephant mug. Elephants are the best! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10