Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Soul Music (New Moon)

Picture is not of me, found on Tumblr.
It's a New Moon tonight and after a candlelit herbal bath to relax and refresh my spirit I became inspired to share with you all some of the music that seems to speak directly to my soul. You know the kind of music -those songs that when you hear them your heart jumps in your chest, your spirit leaps in recognition, and your whole being just connects with the tune.

This is some of my soul music.


I couldn't get two of the songs I wanted to add to the playlist, so if you get a chance, look up
+Sign of the Zodiac by Rasputina
+They by Jem

I hope you enjoy the music. Happy New Moon!

Lady Unlaced


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10