Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday

I've decided that Wordy Wednesday and Wishlist Wednesday will share the weekly spot and I'll just post whichever I'm feeling more when the day comes around. Because I like to be versatile with my days of the week. I don't think that makes any sense, haha. My brain is a bit frazzled. I've been doing cashier training for my new job this week and it's been a lot of work so far. I come home completely tired out. But don't worry, I'm going to try my hardest not to let it slow me down in the blogging world.

So for today's wishlist post I'm sharing some cool things I've found on Modcloth that I would love to own.

I Mesa You Dress, #ModCloth

Kind Intentions Dress, #ModCloth

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Seriously awesome stuff, riiight? Check out some other stuff I love from Modcloth and other shops here.



1 comment:

  1. These are some great finds! Thanks for sharing ( I love those red boots!)

    And thanks so much for the comment on my blog! I'm glad you like the dressed down look! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10