Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

August in Review

August was definitely not as busy as July, but it was filled with work. Which is a good thing for my wallet and a blah thing in regards to my free time and having fun. I really wish another beach trip could have happened this summer, but ah well. Autumn is near and next week I start classes again. Yikes! But I'm almost done for good, I just try to keep holding onto that thought.

Anyways, time to look back on my August Goals. I didn't have much to do, however, the move kind of put a halt on a lot of it.


Get 2 more chapters of Runaway written. -wrote one
Make a serious dent in my reading list.
Work on my art journal more.
Update the blog with 2 tarot posts. wrote one
Hoop hoop hoop!
Purge and organize the entire house.
Update both shops more than once. -updated the etsy shop
Practice my Italian for next semester.

That was what I had to do. Damn, I didn't really do any of this, haha. I did finish one chapter of Runaway and I did read a bit. Halfway through City of Lost Souls (by Cassandra Clare) right now. My art journal was unfortunately neglected and is actually buried in a bin of craft supplies at the moment.

I updated the blog with one tarot post, but another one is in the works.

I hooped! Not as much as I wanted to, but I did hoop at least once a week. I technically purged and organized the house -I purged while moving and am now in the process of organizing everything in the new apartment. Hopefully I can get that mostly done this weekend.

I updated my etsy shop but not my thrift shop. Whoops. Hopefully more stuff will be up in both soon. I have a few days off next week so here's hoping to being productive.

Aaand I did not practice my Italian. At all. Fail. Oh well, I'll just wing it when classes start next week. I know I should care more but I'm not a fan of the professor or the class, I just need it to qualify for a Bachelor of Arts instead of Science.

This month wasn't as productive as I wanted it to be, hopefully next month is better. With school starting up we'll see how it goes. I am so not looking forward to homework.

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10