Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I Am Grateful

I think Gratefulness will become a new theme on my blog. Making a post (or posts) about the things I am grateful for is something I have been meaning to do and I am done putting it off. I think I am going to try to make consistent posts of things I am grateful for every week or so.

If you want to get into the habit of being grateful then you should check out Marissa Moondaughter's new venture, The Grateful Project. I am not doing something this involved (it really comes down to time -I have no time for really getting into this project although I want to) but I think it's a great thing to do and Marissa is an absolute sweetheart.

Buy this print here.
 I am grateful for...
+My wonderful boyfriend and all the love and support he gives me
+My close friends and the connections I have with them.
+Well-stocked bookcases.
+Cats, specifically my cat, Eli.
+Autumn -it's the best season really.
+Warm coffee in the morning to wake up my bones.

There's a ton more things of course, but the list will grow in time. I feel better just thinking about all this stuff. I am so happy to have it all in my life. Despite some of the awful things I've gone through, there is still so much love and beauty in my life.

What are you grateful for?

Lady Unlaced


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10