Pages

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

SHOP SALE!

I am having a small sale over at Unlaced Shop of (he)ART! I'm not sure how long I am going to leave it running for, so snatch up what you want quickly!


Use the code "FALL12" to get 15% off your entire order!

This is some of the stuff I have listed right now, but keep your eyes peeled for more.

Fire Dancer Necklace -Stone, Beaded, Tiger's Eye, Crystal, Vial, Magick, Pagan, Witch

Turquoise Pentacle Necklace (Witchy, Pagan, Wiccan, Pentagram, Stone, Howlite)

Wire-Wrapped Quartz Point Pendant

Bright Pentacle Earrings -Howlite, Pentagram, Witchy, Wiccan, Star, Stone, Pink, Green, Turquoise, Pagan


I hope you all are having a great day! And oh, before I forget, I will definitely be making a post on spirit animals sometime soon.

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10