Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

September Goals

Hello

Usually for my goals lists I make my own nifty graphic for the top of the page but I'm really not feeling up to photoshop today so instead I just snagged something off of tumblr. I'm not sure who made this originally but if you do, please let me know so I can add a credit link! Thanks :)

Anyways, September is here and after a pretty good summer I think I am ready for the autumn season. I did manage to get to the beach yesterday for one last time before classes start which was awesome. Me, Sue, and her brother (and my good friend) found a small, quiet beach in Rhode Island with free parking, tiny (I mean minuscule) waves and a bevy of seafood restaurants nearby. Not that I eat fish, but the place we went made a pretty good black bean burger.

But now it's September and I start my classes in a few shorts days -vacation is over. For this month I hope to...

Find balance between work, classes, and my other responsibilities.
Finish reading City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.
Finish chapter 8 of my novel, Runaway.
Update my etsy shop at least once.
Spend time with friends who are returning to campus.

Small list, but I don't want to give myself too much to do. I have 6 classes to worry about going to and doing homework for as well as a job to go to.There is only so much one girl can do. Once I graduate I can give myself crazy long lists to power through that won't leave me feeling dead at the end of each day. Maybe. 

What are your goals for the coming month? Anyone else back in school?

Lady Unlaced

1 comment:

  1. This month I hope to:
    -write two chapters a piece in LRL and Sigil
    -outline my BB story
    -find a balance
    -get a workout regiment
    -drop four pounds
    -finish reading Coyote's Kiss
    -apply to grad school

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10