Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

School + Work + Life

It's Monday again and I am currently sitting in front of my computer in my pajamas with my coffee, putting off my shower in hopes that I can some how delay going to class. This is how I am just about every morning before my classes or going to work. Eventually I'll drag myself up and finish getting ready for the day, but I wish I could take the peacefulness of the morning and stretch it out for hours.

typography print art quote saying graphic black white 8x10 motivational home decor humorous mondays
Buy here.
As you may be able to tell, I am not a very enthusiastic student. I used to be -sort of- but now that I am in my 9th semester of college I'm feeling pretty bored with the whole thing. I can't wait to get my degree and be done. Don't get me wrong, I love my major (English Lit!) but there are only so many analytic papers on word choice and theme that a girl can write.

I feel similar about work. I have only had my job for about two months but I'm already looking for something new. Being a cashier just isn't for me. It's mentally and physically draining. By the end of my shifts my arms and back hurt. Plus, I don't enjoy the 2.5 miles I generally walk to get there if I can't hitch a ride off of someone. 

Settling is not really my thing. Instead of just accepting my crappy job I have been scouring the internet for online writing jobs that will pay just as well. So if you know if any, you should send them my way!

Anyways, I think I'm kind of just rambling. My week hasn't even started yet and I want it to be over. I just want more time for myself and my writing. I really just want to spend my days writing my novel, making jewelry, reading, hooping, and playing with cats. And of course cuddling with my boyfriend.

But for now I will trek on through the week, sitting through class and going to work. 

How is your Monday?

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10