Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Currently

It just. Keeps. Snowing. (View from this lady's window)
Watching: Teen Wolf every Monday. I've also watched Iliza Shlesinger's act War Paint about 3 times in the past month or so. It never gets old.


Reading: Currently I am reading The Maze Runner which is pretty good. I also read Graceling not that long ago and I recommend that for YA fantasy fans. And I'll be honest with you guys, I have read a lot of fanfiction lately. NO SHAME.

Listening to: This playlist as well as a decent amount of ska music -Reel Big Fish, The Fratellis, Save Ferris, & Slow Kids At Play.

Wearing: My usual uniform of leggings, t-shirts, hoodies, and slippers. When I go out I wear pretty much the same thing only replace the slippers with boots and the hoodies with my faux-leather jacket and a scarf.

Thinking about: Writing & books mostly. Me and Sue have been bouncing ideas off of each other so most of the time my head is spinning with dialogue and scenes and plot possibilities. I've also been thinking a lot about monsters, which I am currently writing a separate post about.

Doing: I've spent a good hunk of time at Sue's place hanging out with her which has been nice. I'm hoping to go back again soon. Other than that I've been reading and writing mostly. And cleaning the house. It kind of need constant upkeep. I don't mid though. I've also been doing some filing work downstairs in my grandfather's office but that never takes up a lot of time. I'm pretty efficient at it.

x


4 comments:

  1. Currently- in a girl gang.

    Also adding to your birthday present list. I have a plan. You're gonna love it. All I can say about it is- TRUST THE INSTINCT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES CURRENTLY IN A GIRL GANG WITCH BRACELETS AND SHAVED HEADS.

      O: This sounds very intriguing and I am excited by it <3

      Delete
  2. I just read The Maze Runner and series a bit ago. I really liked the first book. The following two books just didn't make sense for me. I'm eager to see what you think of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the first one a decent bit. I'll be picking up the other soon-ish, currently reading more of Kristin Cashore's Graceling books, which are excellent.

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10