Pages

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Style Inspiration

I am in serious need of some new clothes you guys. I got rid of a lot of stuff when I moved and mostly I have been living in leggings and t-shirts. I could really use some new pieces but I just don't have the extra money for it, which sucks. That doesn't mean, of course, that I haven't been looking at things and torturing myself. So here's some looks that I have been digging lately, all of which can be found on my Pinterest.
i'm a motherfucking monster

i'm a motherfucking monster

i'm a motherfucking monster

Are you sensing a general theme? Honestly there's not much I love more than black clothes and leather jackets. What I wear varies a lot, I have a wide style range, but I will always migrate back to this aesthetic. (Also all photos except the 3rd are linked to their sources -I couldn't find the right source for the 3rd one unfortunately.)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10