Pages

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Blogging Groove

I seem to have gotten my blogging groove back and I'm so excited to be posting on a regular basis. I've pretty much abandoned how I was doing things before (although I might bring back tea time, maybe as a once a month feature) but I am enjoying this much better. I feel like I've taken the chains off my content and am completely comfortable posting about whatever comes to mind. I hope that you guys enjoy this new way of doing things as well. It's by no means "professional" but that's not the kind of blogger I want to be anyways. I thought it was for awhile but it really just doesn't fit with the kind of person I am.

Anyways, I have a lot of posts planned, some kind of ramble-y, about pretty much everything I've been thinking about lately. My brain was in a cage before and I've let it out and now my mind is overflowing with things I want to share in this space.

So yeah, hang around if you're interested in what the inside of my head look like these days.

Also enjoy this picture of Eli.
x

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Post what you feel like :)
    xox dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, heh, my blog is going to become a place of slight brain vomit, but I like it that way

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10