Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy V-Day Lovers!

If you are the type of person who moans and groans over Valentine's day and your lack of significant other than you should probably back it up and exit it out of here. Unless you're totally into reading about me telling you how great V-Day is and why you should be happy and enjoy the holiday regardless of whether or not you've got a love in your life. Then you should stick around.

Because I am one of those people that doesn't care if they have a significant other for this holiday. I really, really don't. Valentine's Day is about love, all kinds of love, not just the romantic mushy kind. So take the chance to send messages to the people you love, give chocolates to your mom, wear something nice and tell yourself you look good in the mirror, drink wine with your best friend, cuddle with your cat, or compliment someone on the street. Spread the love around.

Was this enough of a feel good post for you? Do you feel inspired, renewed, overwhelmed with joy? You should. It's a good day. It's a great day. 

And if you're still a little sad about not having a romantic partner, just remember, all that candy goes on sale tomorrow!

x

p.s. if you know the source for the image let me know, I just found it on tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10