Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Back to Blogging


Sorry I kind of disappeared without warning this weekend. I went from a new post just about everyday to disappearing for three days. Buuuut I was not home or near a computer all weekend as I was visiting with a few old friends from high school.

I'll be honest, I'm not that great with keeping in touch with people, and I don't actually have the desire to talk to most people i knew when I was a teenager. High school was a disaster for me and I try not to think about it. But I had been texting an old friend for a few weeks and we finally decided to make a reunion happen. He's one of the few friends from those days I still would like to be connected to. That's saying a lot. We had a good time hanging out, I can't wait to do it again!

I did miss my blog-life while I was gone though, as lame as that it! Between this blog and my tumblr I have found an internet home. Again, lame, I know! But I just love you all so much :D

I also missed my boyfriend and my cat. I am hopelessly attached to both of them and not falling asleep next to them is always a little bit sad. Devoted girlfriend? Absolutely. Crazy cat lady? Oh yeah.

Anywaaaays, I will be back to blogging daily. Expect another tarot post soon (maybe even today!), a Tumblr Tuesday tomorrow, and some other neat-o stuff. I am thinking or writing a tribute post to my internet family and how the blogosphere has influenced my life.

How was everyone else's weekend?? Seriously, I want to know!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10