Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

June Goals

Photo found on Tumblr, source anyone?

Happy first day of June everyone! I know it's not a holiday, but the first day of the month always feel fresh and wonderful. Maybe that's just me, haha.

Aaanyways, I have lots of plans and projects for this month and I'm excited to dive straight in. I am still on the hunt for a part-time job (this is much harder than I thought it was going to be, especially since I live in a mini-city) but outside of that  have a lot more I want to get accomplished. I refuse to be someone who just gets a job, goes to work, pays their bills and does nothing else with their life! Although I don't think I've ever been in danger of that happening to me xD

So, here is what I'm planning for June:

Find aforementioned part time job.
Write more in my novel, Runaway (and share more of it here!)
Make and list more items for my shop.
Work out more and hoop every chance I get!
Sketch more and try my hand at some painting.
Perfect a vegan peanut butter muffin recipe.
Get outside as much as I can.
Get a feline friend for the apartment! (this is what I am most excited about honestly)

That's about all I can think of for goals. I am also looking forward to a much anticipated beach trip for the Summer Solstice on the 20th with my other half. I don't live that far from the coast, but it's far enough that beach trips can't happen as much as I would like. But that's okay, because I always have a blast when I do get to go.

What are our plans for June? I'd love to know.

Lady Unlaced

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the goals! and YAY on the cat. I'm right on your level with the drawing and painting, I've been so bad about doing my own projects for quite some time. Also, your etsy store is great!! (expect a purchase from me soon)

    //rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like! I always let my projects fall to the wayside but I am definitely trying to change that :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10