Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Treasure! My Beach Finds

It finally cooled down enough for me to gather up enough energy to shoot some photos of the treasures I found on my beach trip earlier this week. I was so happy we went to a beach that had lots of shells to pick up and collect. Last summer I mostly just collected snail shells and smooth rocks, but Easton Beach is great for finding clam shells and crab head shells. I used to go there as a kid so it was nice to go back so many years later.

Take a look-sy at what I took home with me.






Awesome, right? I'm so happy about everything I found. Now if i could just find someplace to put it all.

Lady Unlaced





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10