Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

June In Review

At the beginning of the month I made a June Goals list, so I thought with the month coming to a close, now would be a great time to look back on what I actually got accomplished, as well as some other cool stuff that has happened as well.

So here's the list and what I managed to scratch off in the past 30 days...

Find part time job.
Write more in my novel, Runaway.
Make and list more items for my shop.
Work out more and hoop every chance I get.
Sketch more and try my hand at some painting.
Perfect a vegan peanut butter muffin recipe.
Get outside as much as I can.
Get a feline friend for the apartment!


I got about half way there, haha. I probably could have done better. Finding a part time job has been much more difficult than I thought it was going to be. No one is hiring around here.
Working out and hooping was a goal I really wanted to get to work on, but June heated up so much that I've spent most days lying in front of the fan. I did hoop a bit on my beach trip though, and that was definitely fun!
I didn't really sketch or paint. Faaaail.
And I didn't even try to perfect that vegan muffin recipe. However, me and my boyfriend did make these delicious treats! That has to count for something, right?

Despite not getting as much done as I wanted to, I think June was a good month. I got to see friends, made some awesome new jewelry, made progress on my novel, and have had the chance to connect with some other bloggers a bit. Slowly I am working my way into the blog-world and maybe I'll even make friends! Haha, I will hold onto that dream.

Keep your eyes peeled for a July Goals post very soon! I'm hoping next month will be even better than this one. My birthday is in July, so it's looking good already.

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10