Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wordy Wednesday: Writing Inspiration

I have no new pieces of writing to share with you all this week, mostly because I'm too lazy to type the new stuff up. I was on a writing kick a few days ago at my other half's house, but I just haven't found the motivation to get it from notebook to computer. Maybe next week!

In the mean time, here's some writing inspiration for everyone.


typewritertype:

(via)

Quotes:
"I want to write because I have the urge to excell in one medium of translation and expression of life. I can’t be satisfied with the colossal job of merely living. Oh, no, I must order life in sonnets and sestinas and provide a verbal reflector for my 60-watt lighted head." -Sylvia Plath

 "The pages are still blank, but there is a miraculous feeling of the words being there, written in invisible ink and clamoring to become visible." -Vladimir Nabakov

"Writing’s a lot like cooking. Sometimes the cake won’t rise, no matter what you do, and every now and again the cake tastes better than you ever could have dreamed it would." -Neil Gaiman

Happy writing!

Lady Unlaced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10