Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Gypsy Dreaming

When I was little all I wanted was to be a gypsy. I'm serious -not a princess or a movie star or even a vampire (that one came later, haha) -a gypsy. The idea of travelling in a caravan filled with incense and candles, telling people's fortunes, and spending nights by the fire dancing and playing the tambourine seemed like the dream. Years later, it still kind of is. 

Running off and travelling across the country selling my jewelry, writing novels, and reading people their cards doesn't exactly fit into my life, but it's definitely something I wish I could have done.





All photos found on tumblr.

Expect another tarot post soon. I know I keep saying that, but I'm serious this time.

Lady Unlaced





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10