Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Shop Update!

I'm really happy I actually managed to get in another shop update so quickly! I was definitely feeling the creative vibes today and put them to good use. I set out all my supplies on the bedroom floor (I don't really have an official work space) and got to work. Eli had fun climbing over everything and trying to fit himself inside the carry-bag I keep all my beads in. I wish I had taken pictures of it.

Anyways, here are my two most recent creations!



I think both came out great and I am definitely going to have to make versions of them for myself!

Also, my lovely other half, got me some lovely quartz points and two other stones today while at our local new age shop, so you can definitely expect some things using those soon! Remember that netted necklace I made? There were definitely be one or two of those in the shop, and hopefully soon!


1 comment:

  1. very adorable!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10