Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New Look!

If you've visited my blog before then you may have noticed that things have changed in the past few hours. That's because I have spent a good portion of my day giving my blog a makeover!

Why was this so difficult? Well, first of all I couldn't upload a banner for the top of the page with the google account I have been using. So I had to make another account and make it an admin of my existing one so that I could use the new account to make changes. I don't know if that made sense to anyone, but the point is it worked! I was allowed to upload a banner aaaannndd change the background, something I haven't been able to do in awhile.

The background image I created on colourlovers.com. Jjolimie is responsible for the design of the pattern and I added the colours that I wanted. By the way, you can check out my ColourLovers account here.

The new header-banner is just something I whipped up in photoshop. It's not very complex but I think it works well and all in all I'm quite happy with the way everything looks. It may not be as bright and fancy as other blogs, but I think it fits who I am as a person. And that's the important part, right?

I hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday!

Lady Unlaced

1 comment:

  1. I love your Complementary India print on ColourLovers. Your blog is so perfect in every way! <3 and you seem like such a lovely and friendly person!

    Love from, MISSIFFA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10