Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

A Feline Friend: Hello Eli!

It's only the third of the month and one of my June Goals is already complete! :D My boyfriend and I now have  an adorable cat sharing our apartment with us and I couldn't be happier! 

Meet Eli:



He's just staring at the ceiling in that photo, something that he does a lot, haha. Cat's are weird. He's super cute and can you believe he's not even a year old yet! He's pretty big for his age, but then again, he is half maine coon. His name was Shadow originally but he doesn't respond to it and I think he looks much more like an Eli anyways.

Surprisingly, it didn't take long for him to warm up to us. He only hid for about a half and hour when we brought him home and then he was out from under the bed and exploring the apartment. He loves to be pet and will rub against your legs until you show him some love. He also rubs against everything else trying to get pet as well -doors, boxes, the couch, anything. I am in love with him already.

Also!
I just want to make quick note of the fact that this is my 100th post! Hurrah! -throws confetti in the air- Or at least I would throw confetti is I had any, although we don't have a vacuum yet which could make the clean up (of the carpet) pretty difficult.

I hope everyone has had a good Sunday. I've spent most of mine lounging around with Eli and a few friends. It's been relaxing, although now I have to try to be productive. Jobs will not find themselves!

Lady Unlaced



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10