Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

A Monday Update

I was going to do a "Music Monday" post today on Emilie Autumn's new album, but I just don't have the motivation to type it out today. I promise I will get to it soon though! For now I just thought I'd pop in to share some of the recent happenings in my life.

I did my orientation and started my training to work as a cashier/bagger at Hannford the other day. It was alright. I'm happy to have the job. Also, I am apparently a size extra small in their shirt sizings O.o Typically I wear a woman's medium.

I also recently updated my etsy shop so you should all go check out some of the cool stuff I listed.


Aaand, today I had my submission to Mookychick published on their site! Mookychick is one of my favourite websites and I was so thrilled to hear back from them. 


I hope everyone is having a lovely Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10