Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Birthday Haul

I'm warning you all now, this is going to be a long and picture-heavy post. I was lucky enough to receive lots of wonderful gifts and I want to share them all.

My other half knows me well and got me a beautiful book box that she filled with tea!

I took the tea out and am now using the box to store my tarot cards and book. It's the perfect fit!

She also got me this awesome copy of the Tragic Kingdom (No Doubt) record. It came with a t-shirt as well but I didn't take pictures of it because I forgot and now I;m too lazy to go do it, haha. This is the box it came in though:

And this is the record itself. I love the orange colour!

She also gave me a spell sachet and a copy of A Fistful of Charms by Kim Harrison which hasn't come in the mail yet (read: she hasn't gone to the post office xD)

And her and her brother (who is also a good friend of mine) split the cost of a Skelanimals hoodie for me at Warped Tour. I am so happy to have it. The Skelanimals hoodie I've been wearing for the past few years is falling apart on me. Needless to say I'm ecstatic to have a new one. I don't usually wear white, but this sweater is so adorable the colour doesn't even matter.
Front. It's a pug! 
The back is so pretty.
And she got me a 25$ Michael's gift card. I also got one (in the same amount) from Mike! Seriously, they know me so well, haha. Michael's is like a candy shop for me.

Mike really outdid himself on presents for me. I seriously owe him some epic birthday gifts next year. On top of the gift card he also bought our Warped Tour tickets as well as the tickets to go see The Devil's Carnival for me, him, and Sue (my other half.)
Expect a post about the Devil's Carnival soon!
He also bought me this awesome shirt from Sooshi Clothing at their Warped Tour tent. It's so adorable I can't get over it! And it's so soft and light. Perfect for summer.


Aaaand he also got me my first Monster High doll! That's right, Monster High. I have such a weakness for these dolls and I wish they'd been around when I was younger.


Her name is Operetta and she is awesome. I've wanted her for a long time and I'm so happy she's mine. This is only the beginning though! I'd love to have a collection of them.

Mike also bought me a copy of City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare that he hasn't given me yet but told me about, haha. I'm excited to get it though, I've been dying to read it since it came out.

I think that about sums everything up. I don't think I'm forgetting anything, but it was such a busy, non-stop kind of weekend that I might be. Keep an eye out for posts about The Devil's Carnival, our new pet rats, my recent thrift finds, and Emilie Autumn's new album.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10