Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thrifty Thursday

I haven't been doing much thrifting lately, mostly due to money constraints. Me and my boyfriend did, however, take a trip to Salvation Army last week and were lucky enough to snag some cool (cheap) stuff.


I am so in love with this cute little candle holder! I love damask patterns.


I also managed to snag these awesome water colour paints. I'm not sure what language the box is in, but I thought it was pretty nifty. Two of the tubes are missing but for 2$ I'm not really going to complain.

I also got a great stainless steel tea kettle for only 5$ but I don't have any pictures of it right now. I was so excited when I found it though, our kitchen really needed it. I am a serious tea junkie, a whole shelf of our cabinet is just filled with boxes of tea. Maybe I'll share sometime.

Anyone thrift anything cool lately? I'd love to see -link me! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10