Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Goals


June was pretty great, but I have a feeling July is going to be even better. I have lots of cool posts planned for this blog, plus my birthday and Warped Tour are in July (on the same day!) so I am definitely looking forward to that.

So, here is a quick list of some of my goals for the month.

Get through the next pivotal scene in my novel, Runaway.
Dye my hair blond.
Keep looking for a part time job and get lucky.
Try my hand at watercolours.
Make an art piece or two for the shop.
Meditate more.
Hoop a few times a week.
List more items in my thrift shop.

Hopefully I can make some serious headway on this stuff.

What are your goals for the month? Anything interesting planned for July?


P.S Like my new signature image? I've been having fun with photoshop. I made the July graphic at the top of the page as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10