Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Kitty Love Style

I got the belt I ordered from Asos in the other day and am soooo happy with it -it's got cats on it! And you all know how I feel about cats! The belt buckle is even a cute little silver heart.


And why yes, I am wearing a sheer lace shirt. It's actually a tie-dye design, how awesome is that!? I got it from Target last summer and I love it. It's so soft and comfy aaaand it looks great with my new belt.


Also sporting my moonstone necklace, handmade by myself.


And there's my face! Haha :D

These are just some quick photos I snapped in my kitchen (it gets the best light) so I apologize for them not being the best. I wish  had a fancy camera and tripod to take real outfit photos. Maybe someday! Perhaps if you all buy things from this shop or this shop I could afford it. Just sayin' ;)

Oh! And if you totally want an awesome kitty belt of your own you can buy one here! It's on sale and the price is really great, definitely not something to pass up.

And before I go, here's a picture of Eli lying at my feet while I took pictures:

Happy Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10