Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Gypsy Dreaming Part II

Part one can be found here.

Me and my other half were talking about living the vagabond-gypsy lifestyle yesterday and it's had me wishing for it even more. We could buy a VW camper, pack up some of our stuff and go exploring. We would busk and sell jewelry, dance by bonfires, read people's fortunes, and hoop. Doesn't that sound lovely? Rainy days would be filled with writing our novels, reading, and daydreaming. Of course we would bring our cats with us and I would drag my boyfriend along, too. He can play guitar pretty well and could play music for us while we dance.

Sigh.






Maybe someday.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10