Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thrifty Thursday: Oldies But Goodies

I haven't really gone thrifting recently, so today I am going to share with you some cool stuff I have found in the past. Most everything I own comes from a thrift store, so even if I don't go thrifting for the rest of the year (fat chance!) then I would still have plenty of treasures to share with you all. 

So here are some of my past finds:

This beautiful full-size comforter was only about 7$

1$ tea cup!

Beautiful 1$ earrings from Goodwill.
I hadn't intended to post a bunch of floral-flowery stuff but that seems to be how it worked out, haha. 

Anyone find anything neat-o at the local thrift shop recently? I'd love to see!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10