Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Nature Break: Friday the 13th

Me and my awesome boyfriend did a lot yesterday on the wonderful Friday the 13th. We went out to breakfast, went grocery shopping, I had a job interview, went birthday shopping for a friend of mine, I went to the local cafe for some live music, made brownie in mugs.... But between breakfast and my interview we took a nature break and went to this place nearby that has an awesome little waterfall. It was sooo pretty and I can't wait to go back.

Before we started climbing.
View from the top.
My feet!
My awesome boyfriend <3
Even further up.
Gratuitous picture of myself.
It was an awesome day that was finished off by my aforementioned awesome boyfriend getting tickets for me, him and my other half to go see the Devil's Carnival this Saturday! Wicked excited, I have been dying to see it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10