Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Book Nerd Moment

Finally remembered to go check my mail today and was soooo happy when the books I ordered from Amazon were waiting for me. I bought them last week and just kept either forgetting to go pick them up or it was just too hot to walk down to the mail center and get them.

Anyways, I am now in possession of these lovelies:




The Karen Chance book is kind of beat up, but I only paid a little over two dollars for it, so I can't really complain. I bought the both of the for just over six dollars. Not too shabby, especially considering the Patricia Briggs book is a perfect-condition hard cover copy complete with book jacket.

Both are kind of in the middle of different urban fantasy series. Silver Borne is a part of the Mercy Thompson books by Patricia Briggs and Embrace the Night is a part of the Cassie Palmer books by Karen Chance. If you're into urban fantasy as all then these are both series I highly recommend. So far I'm in love with them both and I am so happy to now have these books in my possession so I can continue indulging in these supernatural worlds.

Oh yeah, I'm an escapist reader, haha.

Anyone else reading anything good or get new books they're excited to start? Feel free to share or leave my recommendations. I am such a book nerd it's ridiculous, I own (literally) hundreds of them and I am always on the looks out for more.

Lady Unlaced



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I love hearing from my readers and your support means a lot to me!

09 10